DreamSculpting® is a powerful process by which participants align their subconscious, conscious and higher conscious minds to achieve amazing results. The process involves setting goals, however ambitious or mild, and developing a plan to make those goals happen in a way that creates harmony and balance.
By focusing on aligning your environment, conscious will, and unconscious mind with your higher consciousness, DreamSculpting® forms a truly holistic approach to the achievement of major life goals and milestones. Imagine being able to learn the secrets behind great successes like Apple and Ideo, being able to orchestrate meaningful change in yourself and others, in all areas of life, then having the ability to program your subconscious mind to remember them for you.
With your goals installed in the deeper parts of your subconscious mind, planning is easy and feels natural, as if it’s coming from inside you. That’s because it is. DreamSculpting is the ultimate inside-out approach to changing your life completely.
If you’re tired of always putting your ideas and big plans off until an ever-elusive “tomorrow”, you’re not alone. To quote the great Tony Robbins, “tomorrow never comes”. We keep putting our dreams off because it’s easier than facing the blank canvas. DreamSculpting® helps you place the first brush stroke and then creates a solid framework for you to imagine possibilities, install positive beliefs, and plan the future you actually want.
The 7 Principles of DreamSculpting®
- The conscious, subconscious and higher conscious minds must be cultivated and aligned to achieve amazing outcomes.
- The conscious, subconscious and higher conscious minds are different, each has a purpose and each has its strengths:
- Conscious Mind: this is how you are reading and comprehending the words on this page. You’re aware of them, just as you’re aware of the sounds in the background and the light from the computers screen.
- Subconscious: this is why you feel fear when you’re walking alone in the dark; it’s why certain smells bring up pleasant memories; it’s how you feel about your neighbor, the cup of coffee on your desk, or the terms Tea Party or Progressive. This is where our deepest beliefs are installed. They aren’t immediately accessible via the conscious mind; we must use specialized techniques to reach this part of our mind, but it is completely possible and necessary for change.
- Higher Conscious Mind: this is our connection to the divine, to the unknown and to Infinite Intelligence. This is where inspiration, innovative ideas, and intuitive solutions come from. This is where love and connection come from. We are all connected through our higher conscious minds. Ever wonder why you simply “click” with certain people? This is the higher conscious mind at work. This is where deeply held beliefs from the subconscious mind manifest themselves and where the Law of Attraction takes its cues from. The higher conscious mind is the delivery mechanism of everything in the universe.
- The subconscious mind is usually the culprit behind sabotaging ourselves. Because deeply held, negative beliefs reside here, they often compete with our conscious desires and create a misalignment. Because the subconscious mind drives our automatic behavior, it causes us to keep living the story we’ve already written instead of the story we want to play out.
- All goals require action. Actions are best guided by a plan that is in alignment with our goals.
- Our environment strongly influences our behavior and the beliefs our subconscious installs. We can, and should, mold our environment to help us achieve our goals more effectively.
- Our goals must create balance with other positive areas of our lives such as Health, Career Success, Wealth, Love and Relationships, Family and Friends, Exploration and Creativity , Service, Personal Growth, and Spirituality. Without this balance our life will feel lacking.
- We can communicate with our higher conscious minds directly and command that our desires be fulfilled via the Law of Attraction.
Most people fail on their own because they don’t have alignment between the three parts of their mind. They have negative or conflicting beliefs installed in their conscious minds and haven’t sharpened the use of their higher consciousness.
It doesn’t have to be that way anymore. With DreamSculpting®, there is a powerful way forward; a map to help you live life to the fullest, with balance, harmony, and love.